Killing Floor Sticks Killing Floor Sticks

I just finish my game of Killing Floor, log into NG... and here this is. Now I think I'll be going straight back to KF.

I did kind of miss the inclusion of other squadmates, and I have a feeling your dear protagonist was on Easy difficulty and/or hacking, but brilliantly animated, and pretty true to the source material.

(Especially the bit where the Firebug almost died because incendiary rounds don't do shit against Scrakes. Yeah, we've all been there.)

The humans are dead. The humans are dead.

This would be easier without a summary...

I prefer one of the live versions that just seems to have so much more... song to it.

That said, the animation wasn't bad in any way. Still, I can't honestly give it a higher rating, it just wasn't as good as I'd hoped.

(No offense. You're doing better than I ever could.)

Steinberg responds:

Yeah, I decided not to use the live version because of the laughs.
Thanks for reviewing.

Man Versus Water Man Versus Water

We're forced to put a summary here...

Had the same sort of feel to it as teh old Bugs Bunny cartoons and similar. You know, just like everyone else is saying.

(By which I mean the physical comedy and the ignorance of physics.)

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Weird thing coming up...

I hate everything about this game. But I want to troll Fox News, so I'm going to rate it up. It's for a good cause...

Toxie Radd 3D Toxie Radd 3D

9/10

Wow. Sure, the graphics look like something out of the 90s, and there was only one weapon, but this had all the charm of a Serious Sam/ Doom/ Duke Nukem style fragfest without sacrificing any of the fun.

Some minor issues though:
- The rats. They were just too annoying and not at all fun to fight.
- The boss. He had way too much health considering how easy it was to kill him.
- Holding down fire constanly would stun and lock melee enemies in place, leaving them helpless. A bit cheap.

A possible feature for part 2 would be adding in an overheat bar for the chaingun that would take 2-3 seconds to completely empty, just enough to put some breaks in the constant fire.

Xplored responds:

Very clean analysis of the few main things to look at.
Surely we do for next TR
Thanks.

Pit Dwellers Pit Dwellers

Good concept, with some minor problems.

The most noticeable flaw is that the dwellers just move too fast. It's a challenging game, but possibly a bit too hard for this generation where you aren't making a profit off every death.

The other is that the dwellers become invincible once they leave the pit. Their attack animation can't be interupted, so they'll kill you no matter how many times they shoot you. Your only window is when they're actually in the pit.

I hope to see some more fast paced, difficult FPS games like this on NG.

Asteroids Asteroids

Well... slightly epic. I suppose.

Skywire Theme v1.11 Skywire Theme v1.11

Much Improved.

In fact, I like this as much as/more than the original.

Story Of Life - DubAudio Story Of Life - DubAudio

Schmee said it:

This isn't awesome. It's background music to events. It works brilliantly in One Chance and would work well in similar work. But you wouldn't dance to it.